By Susie Smith
Posts Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom
Another wild night of Stranded! As you head into the next week, please take the time to give us your thoughts on how your game is going so far.  

1- You’ve had a chance to get to know your new swap tribe members this weekend. Did you take advantage of that opportunity, why or why not? If so, which new tribe member are you the most hopeful about?

2- Tonight was the first night your new tribe was tested in a challenge and you lost. What do you attribute the loss to? Who wasn’t contributing?

3- Nina was pulled tonight for inactivity. How will that ruling impact your strategy moving forward?

4- After this weekend, have your thoughts changed on whether you were swap screwed or not?

5- Have you started dreaming in Stranded yet?

Susie Smith

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom
By Erika
I’ll just say that Tiffany is a crazy person.  She really believed that Nina was MIA so she could ice us with an idol by baiting us into voting an inactive.

Will is awful, weird, a goat and actually said I was flirting with him?  😂 

Erika

• Mausolus Tribe

Mausolus Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Erika
The game I was trying to play was blown up last night once you guys called us out. :oop::grin:  I actually wanted to vote Nina, force a tie, and then vote out Nina in a re-vote.  Now, I am probably the merge boot, but I don't see myself going very much further now.  I was all willing to shake stuff up, but  I don't think Lindsey or Will want to work with me now?  I don't even know what to do moving forward -  I don't think anyone 100% trust me, and those that do, even if it's Tiffany, their stock is falling fast.

What sucks the most is that I'll barely be available during the events this week because of work.  I will miss the challenge today and TC if we are forced to go leaving me vulnerable to be eliminated if I am not there to defend myself, or better yet, intimidate/scare anyone trying to make a move against me or make a move without me.  This is all very upsetting.

Erika

• Mausolus Tribe

Mausolus Tribe
By Erika
The thing that sucks is if I was around tonight, I'd feel more confident about making a move.  It's likely my swan song tonight because it's easier to get rid of someone who isn't around and can't defend themselves or scare/intimidate people from voting for you.  I will be busy all week at work so this isn't the way I envisioned myself going out, but cest la vie.

Erika

• Mausolus Tribe

Mausolus Tribe