By Dean Kowalski
Group Group Posts Group Group
Well, that was an unexpected tribal. Let's go over a few things shall we?
  1. How do you react to tonight's tribal? There was a lot of whispering going on, only for the vote to be tied, and then finally Tiffany was sent packing on the revote. Were you afraid of going to rocks? Why do you think tonight went the way it went? Give us your overall word vomit reaction to how it all went down.
  2. On Survivor, there usually is one big twist for each season. What would you think the twist is for this season of Stranded? In general, how often do you enjoy these type of big twists you see on TV?
  3. Prisoner's Dilemma, a Stranded classic. How do you feel about Lindsey catching that immunity first? Do you wish that someone else grabbed it or waited longer for it, or are you fine with how the challenge went?
  4. For a bit of a calmer on the last question, who in this game do you enjoy non-game talks with? To just shoot the shit with and bond personally, or for entertainment.

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Posts Group Group
By Erika
I so want to keep playing hard, but I’m probably going to be missing all the events this week.  It sucks but it is what it it, even tonight was a struggle.

Erika

• Mausolus Tribe

Mausolus Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Erika
I liked Tiffany, but I’m ready to move on.  I’m just stressed because of my work schedule and the fact that I can’t be around this week for these events except vote.  It’s not your guys fault but I’m not JD, or Ricard, etc., I like to participate and be involved.  Checking in, voting, and checking back out is not my style and that’s how I’ll be over these next few days (or longer).

I just had an epiphany this morning that this is going to be tough for an active player like me.  My body and will are still in the game but the fact that I’d literally just be a vote and can’t compete in immunity doesn’t sit well with me, but neither does quitting.  And, you don’t have to say you’re quitting just to quit.

Also, this has absolutely nothing to do with Tiffany leaving -  I LOVE playing from the bottom.❤️  But, it’s just tough because I went from giving 120% to like half that.  
Loveita Adams liked this

Erika

• Mausolus Tribe

Mausolus Tribe
By Erika
Thanks.  This game has been so fun but if we lose tonight I’ve given them permission to vote me out.  

I am NOT JD.  Showing up intermittently and voting is not my style.  I like to be active, no matter my position.  

im trying not to make a pity party of this but this is the reality.

Erika

• Mausolus Tribe

Mausolus Tribe