By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Welcome, Kameiros, to your fourth Tribal Council.

Tonight, all votes are due at 9:30c/10:30e. You can change them any time up until the deadline. Any votes submitted after 9:30:00 sharp will not count. 

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Brad
Hey all.

So, I got word that I was meant to be the boot last night, and was only saved by the grace of God.

Tonight, nobody's been willing to talk to me about a vote. So I'm certain I'm still at the bottom.

However, two nights ago, when I opted to be the puzzle piece transferer at the challenge, the link that Jeff sent me contained 11 images. 10 of them pertained to the puzzle, and the 11th was this:

The people that I've told I want to work with, that was 100% true. Please come to me with a name and we can work together to form a new majority. I don't just want to survive tonight, I want to set us all up to be in the best possible position come merge or tribe swap.

Brad

• Mausolus Tribe

Mausolus Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Tiffany
Jeff Probst" wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:11:30 pm So, first things first. This question is for anyone. Why can't this tribe seem to win? What went wrong tonight?

What went wrong is that you gave them too many chances when they kept messing up.

Tiffany

• Loser
By Genie
Jeff Probst" wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:16:17 pm Interesting speech from Brad. Anyone going to respond, or just stare blankly at him? 
Do you not hear the feverish whispering going on, Jeff? 

Genie

• Kameiros Tribe

Kameiros Tribe
  • Awards: Posts