By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Welcome to Tribal Council, Mausolus,

Go ahead and grab a torch and get fire. We do this because fire represents your life in this game. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Tonight votes will be due at 9:00:00 sharp. That's 25 minutes to get your votes in. You can change your vote at any time before that deadline, but after it it's final. No votes cast after that time will count.

Lindsey, Nina, Will and 2 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Vince
Loveita Adams" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:40:06 pm Vince, what was it like to find out that your tribe would be going to council tonight no matter what, right off the bat?

well, loveita, frankly, it was a big kick in the god knows what! i really felt like we all thought it would be a traditional survivor round to start the game... but no! we're thrown right into a tailspin with a huge twist early in the game! i was thrown for a loop knowing that someone would go home regardless of the work in the immunity challenge.
Will liked this

Vince

• Loser
By Will
James Zinkand" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:39:21 pm Will, how would yiu describe these first three days?

I would say It has been very interesting but I am loving my tribe so far 🥰
Nina liked this

Will

• Mausolus Tribe

Mausolus Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Hali
Loveita Adams" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:46:16 pm Hali, for the first vote of the season, what are you basing it off of? 
I'm basing it off of who I have been making connections with or not, and what the majority of the tribe agrees on!

Will liked this

Hali

• Kameiros Tribe

Kameiros Tribe
By Nina
James Zinkand" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:45:52 pm Nina, you've been open with the fact that you were traveling over this weekend.  Is that going to cost you tonight?
I sure hope not! I think I've communicated clearly about it, and at the end of the day what's more important on a team than good communication?
Will liked this

Nina

• Loser
By Will
Loveita Adams" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:50:32 pm Everyone is so quiet, what's happening tonight?
I feel we are all super nervous and ready to see how legit the connections are we have made!

Will

• Mausolus Tribe

Mausolus Tribe
By Mike
Hey James!

I feel like I saw this question earlier and I'm pretty sure it was Rodney who asked it. He's an avid gamer from what he was saying in the chat and as an avid gamer as well I really loved having someone like that in my tribe! I have played Cars 2 in the past (when I was much, much younger) but I found myself gravitating more towards the Nintendo 3DS verison of the game as opposed to the Playstation Portable. I found the multiple screens to play on greatly enriched the playing experience and made me feel like I was really in control of the car. Having over 25 playable characters to choose from...what's not to love!
Nina, Will, Robb and 1 others liked this

Mike

• Loser
By Mike
Loveita Adams" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:50:32 pm Everyone is so quiet, what's happening tonight?
Nerves! I think none of us knew what to expect coming into this Tribal so we're all feeling it out a bit. 
Will liked this

Mike

• Loser