By James Zinkand
James Zinkand" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:52:54 pm
James Zinkand" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:48:42 pm Mike, have you played Cars 2 on the PSP?
Since Mike seems too chicken to respond I'll move on.  Lindsey, do you think tonight's outcome will surprise anyone?
OK mike responded, he just wrote a billion words for a yes/no question.  Lindsey, you have the floor.
Will liked this

James Zinkand

• Host
By Nina
Will wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:51:58 pm
Loveita Adams" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:50:32 pm Everyone is so quiet, what's happening tonight?
I feel we are all super nervous and ready to see how legit the connections are we have made!
Seconding this, just feeling the nerves at this exact moment and hoping I can trust in ~new friendships~
Mike, Will liked this

Nina

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Mike
James Zinkand" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:48:42 pm Mike, have you played Cars 2 on the PSP?
Since Mike seems too chicken to respond I'll move on.  Lindsey, do you think tonight's outcome will surprise anyone?
Not to cut in here Linds but I feel like I have to call James out a bit. I replied to his above question in a very articulate and well thought out way but forgot to quote him. Nothing beats calling out hosts for trying to call me out!
Nina, Will, Dean Kowalski liked this

Mike

• Loser
By Shirin
Loveita Adams" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:52:45 pm
Shirin wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:52:13 pm
Loveita Adams" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:50:32 pm Everyone is so quiet, what's happening tonight?
I'm ready for a question 🙂
Shirin, how did it feel to win immunity in what was essentially a social challenge?
I'm happy to be safe but was a bit nervous since it was a social style comp, however, I think we were all still trying to feel each ither out at that point so I believe people's choices were a bit random. 
Will, Mike liked this

Shirin

• Kameiros Tribe

Kameiros Tribe
By Shirin
James Zinkand" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:54:44 pm Shirin, do you think alliances are already set on this tribe or are they in motion?
Oh I'm sure there are alliances based off of how many group chats have been created. It's either that or the other tribe is going alliance crazy.
Will liked this

Shirin

• Kameiros Tribe

Kameiros Tribe
By Lindsey
Hi James! I think tonight's vote should surprise anyone. We're going off what the majority of the tribe feels and the connections we've made here up to day 4.
Mike, Will liked this

Lindsey

• Mausolus Tribe

Mausolus Tribe
By Will
James Zinkand" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:55:55 pm
James Zinkand" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:54:44 pm Shirin, do you think alliances are already set on this tribe or are they in motion?
Anyone can answer this, since Shirin already went.
I feel like connections have been made but isk about FULLBLOWN Alliances yet

Will

• Mausolus Tribe

Mausolus Tribe
By Vince
Shirin wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:56:37 pm
Oh I'm sure there are alliances based off of how many group chats have been created. It's either that or the other tribe is going alliance crazy.
i agree with this. i think the other tribe must be batshit!
Mike, Will liked this

Vince

• Loser
By Tyler
Loveita Adams" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:55:47 pm Tyler, do you agree with Shirin that the choices in the challenge were random? 

Also - 5 minute vote warning.
Yeah I completely agree. At least I know mine was
Will liked this

Tyler

• Kameiros Tribe

Kameiros Tribe
By Mike
I think we all want to believe we have some set alliances but tonight is a real test. It's like we're all asking each other to Prom and hoping we all say "yes". But then also hoping that we don't ghost each other the night of prom. But I trust my dance partners tonight.
Will, Nina liked this

Mike

• Loser
By Lindsey
Vince wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:57:10 pm
So many group chats! it's got to be the other tribe!
Will, Nina, Mike liked this

Lindsey

• Mausolus Tribe

Mausolus Tribe
By Nina
Mike wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:57:36 pm
I think we all want to believe we have some set alliances but tonight is a real test. It's like we're all asking each other to Prom and hoping we all say "yes". But then also hoping that we don't ghost each other the night of prom. But I trust my dance partners tonight.
what a nice simile
Will, Mike liked this

Nina

• Loser
By Will
Mike wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:57:36 pm
I totally agree no one's wants stood up in prom night!!🥰🥰🤣🤣
Mike, Nina liked this

Will

• Mausolus Tribe

Mausolus Tribe
By Hali
Lindsey wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:58:48 pm
One of them even made it with 3 of their names lol, I'm leaning toward batshit
Lindsey, Will, Mike and 1 others liked this

Hali

• Kameiros Tribe

Kameiros Tribe
By Shirin
Lindsey wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:58:48 pm
We know one is for sure since they used their initials lmao
Will, Lindsey, Nina and 1 others liked this

Shirin

• Kameiros Tribe

Kameiros Tribe